Since each and every house is unique, why purchase a security system that’s a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that is bundled with door, motion, and windows sensors for your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security package that comes with indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Panorama City home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can opt for:
- Window and door detectors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for remote management
Panorama City Security Cameras Let You View Your Property While You’re Not Home
When you want to see who is knocking on your door or what made that sound in your yard, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front porch and a visual on your visitors or packages before you open the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, with waterproof and low-light designs with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can view live feeds and get alerts from each of your Panorama City cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your house at all times to check that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera detects extra motion.