A Smart Santa Clarita Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Santa Clarita monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Santa Clarita?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Santa Clarita flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your Santa Clarita flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Santa Clarita Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Santa Clarita flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (661) 231-0767 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.