Do you know a person who’s been impacted by porch pirates in Santa Clarita or have you encountered it yourself? A smart way to discourage this activity is by utilizing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted devices are becoming an integral aspect of home security for a multitude of reasons. Not only will they provide a perspective of the area in front of your door, they give you the chance to communicate with whoever is there and offer quick access through your mobile security app. How would you like to check live video straight from your mobile phone or [obtain an immediate alert if a person walks up?
Find out how a video doorbell works and get a better understanding of what it can do for you.
Will Your Video Doorbell Need To Be Hardwired?
When exploring video doorbells in Santa Clarita you have different possibilities. In various scenarios, you will hardwire it to your current doorbell chime. Another option is to utilize a completely wireless, battery-run version. Installing is pretty easy and these components are adaptable to practically any type of house. With that being said, if you would rather not contend with wiring and mounting your device, choosing to have your video doorbell set up as part of your security package is the best course of action. Actually, when you get a pro installation, your device will be secured skillfully and assimilated appropriately into your comprehensive security system.
How Can A Video Doorbell Help Me?
The expert prowler climbing your house to a second-floor window might be good in the movies but it doesn’t change the fact that your front door is still the most predictable place for burglars to enter. This is a leading reason why video doorbells in Santa Clarita have become more popular. And if you include the reality that deliveries to homes have grown exponentially, it makes it even more important to keep an eye on your main entrance. Check out some of the nice advantages of these valuable components:
- Impressive view: You will see more than merely a limited space in front of your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle viewing and top-to-bottom views so you may detect those deliveries sitting by your welcome mat.
- Perfect clarity: What’s the point of having video if the images are a challenge to figure out? ADT cameras give you pristine, high-definition views. These doorbells will also tell the difference between packages, people, and animals.
- Remote access: One of the top benefits is accessibility as you are able to see live video and recorded video directly from your cell phone.
- Instantaneous notifications: Why wonder if your box was dropped off? Full-featured video doorbells may notify you when motion is discovered at your door.
- Bi-directional talk: You not only see people, you may speak with them as well. You can ask why an individual is at your door without even leaving your room. If you need to let them come inside, you can use the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Infrared night vision: Your video doorbell still guards you in the overnight period through the use of infrared capabilities. Enjoy sharp images regardless of the hour.
- Performs under extreme weather conditions: Capable of withstanding rain and snow, ADT video doorbells even perform admirably in temperature extremes, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Works with your smart speaker: Have the doorbell sound go right through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the bi-directional communications feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Santa Clarita With Your Home Security Setup
Get access to the best in Santa Clarita home security systems by consulting with the specialists at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide safety and versatility like you’ve never had before. Call (661) 231-0767 to get started on your whole-home package.